How it Works
Always get any abnormalities on your body checked by a professional.
Full Body Skin Exams are non-painful visual examinations of your skin. Niki Stall, NP-C will examine your skin for signs of skin cancer and utilize a dermoscope for mole examination and mapping. If necessary, lesions can be examined with a microscope in addition to a visual inspection.
We often offer same day treatment of any suspicious lesions.
Check & Compare
ABCDE of Moles
for Skin Cancer
Reference the image to compare mole types.
- AsymmetryMoles should be symmetrical.
- BorderMole borders should be smooth. Irregular or poorly defined borders should be noted.
- ColorMole color should be even and the same in color.
- DiameterTypically, moles should be less than 6mm, or the size of a pencil eraser.
- EvolvingMoles should generally all look similar. If a mole is changing in any way or does not look like the rest of your moles, you should be evaluated.